Occlusion Clearing Systems
The TubeClear® System
Research shows that feeding and decompression tubes clog on a regular basis – for nasoenteral (NE) small bore feeding tubes, the occlusion rate is approximately 25%*. If they remain occluded, patients can go without food or medication for hours or even days. Actuated Medical designs and manufactures tube clearing solutions that remove clogs in–patient. Our systems:
- Clears Tubes in minutes. (As observed in Benchtop Study)
- Reduce painful and expensive tube replacements.
- Allow patients to quickly resume feeding and medication regimes.
- The TubeClear System removes clogs in the patient at bedside.
All Actuated Medical products are designed, tested and manufactured under an FDA compliant, ISO–certified quality control system.
reusable Control Box and single–use
Clearing Stems that:
- Are designed for specific feeding and decompression tubes.
- Have rounded and flexible tips to prevent tube damage.
- Are color–coded for easy selection.
- Include a Collar...
TubeClear is indicated for use ONLY and SOLELY in clearing
occlusions / clogs in Feeding and Decompression Tubes in
adult patients that have a Tube of size 10 to 18 Fr.
To find a Distributor who serves your area,
visit TubeClear.com, email us
or call +1 814–355–0003 x117.
Clearing NE, NG, G, and J tubes is just the beginning. Several new TubeClear
Control Boxes and Clearing Stems are pending FDA clearance:
- Clearing Stems for the most popular tubes including Gastro–Jejeunal (GJ)
and Naso–Jejeunal (NJ).
- Endotracheal Clearing Device.
- GI Tract Clog Clearing Device.
These works are/were partially supported by the National Science Foundation Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant No. 0923861, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Child Health & Human Development SBIR grant No. HD065365 and Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC) at the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC) grant Nos. W81XWH–11–2–0099 and W81XWH–11–2–0116. The views, opinions and/or findings contained in this work are those of Actuated Medical, Inc. and should not be construed as an official government position, policy or decision unless so designated by other documentation.
* L.M. Lord, NP, MS, CNSN, "Maintaining Hydration and Tube Patency in Enteral Tube Feedings", Safe Practices in Patient Care, Saxe Communications, 2012.
TubeClear is intended for use by Licensed Healthcare Practitioners.